In pairs, participants introduce themselves and discuss their previous experiences with business.
- Find out your partner’s name and where they come from
- What experiences they have with business?
- What they hope to take home at the end of the week?
The participants report what they've learned to the group; feedback by the group.
Personal objectives can be written on Post-It notes/flip chart – and revisited at the end of the workshop. Have the objectives of the participants been met?
Then, each participant:
- writes down a minimum of 5 personal skills
- finds a new partner to exchange and discuss skills, before presenting these to the rest of the group.