Participants work on their own businesses – and then feedback to the group and receive feedback from them.
Participants will consider:
- Target group – Who will buy from them? Who will they target?
- Proposition – What do they offer to their customers? How will their product or service help customers?
Participants will also discuss their own identity as a business:
- Look & feel – What kind of ‘person’ is their business to deal with? Are they business-like, luxury, personal, quirky? What images and language fit their business?
Following from this:
- Channels – How do they reach their target groups? List all channels, then prioritize: social media, brick-and-mortar shop, newsletter, events, etc?
- Means/tools – What do you need to realise this? Print, digital channels, organising workshops, blogging, etc.?
- Planning – When do they do what, working back from a chosen moment of exposure (perhaps a launch or publishing on LinkedIn?) and marking the steps in time along the way.